The school provides an opportunity to every student to participate in various interschool activities.
- Participation in Science Exhibition - Bhavan's Muktangan Exploratory Science Centre
- School lays a lot of emphasis on music which is taken up from Std. II to Std. IX. The school has won number of prizes at different levels conducted by Bharat Vikas Parishad, Sharda Math , Maharashtra Rashtrabhasha Sabha, Pune, Ramkrishna Math
Competitions : Interhouse and Interclass
Monsoon chitrakala;poster making ; spell bee;making rakhis;elocution ; essay writing; on the spot writing; manthan-debate; Katha Kathan ;shloka recitation; Geeta recitation; translating from one language to another; killa making ;photography; science project;salad decoration; sandwich making; flower rangoli; declamation;turncoat;patangmahotsav, hindi din, sanskrit din , Marathi Bhasha din, MATHLAY
Newspaper activity was successful to use newspaper as a medium to enhance the language skills as well as to keep students updated. Comprehension passages for higher classes, grammar and vocabulary related activities are undertaken here. Newspaper activity day is marked in the calendar of events and on a particular day, various subjects are taught through NEWSPAPERS ONLY
Field trips are a part of the school curriculum.
- Visits : Science centre Mumbai, Maher an orphanage, Agarkar institute for science, sugar factory, forts, trekking, handmade paper mill, blind school, plastic waste recycling factory, bio gas plant, Kelkar Museum, cake factory besides these field visits one day picnics to resorts , gardens are arranged.
- Students are taken for Monsoon Trekking to various forts around Pune. They are given information about its heritage and importance of conserving forts.
Lecture series are arranged for students on topics like health and nutrition, safe surfing on the internet, save water and electricity.
- Arogya Dhansampada Athavada : Annual medical check up for students. Doctors are also invited to interact with kids through talk shows and show case programmes like Anti Tobacco drive, Brushing teeth the right way, Special talk for mothers and daughters about menstrual cycle.
Sports week std 1-4 -various races ; std 5-7 - team events ( langadi, kho -kho , kabbadi, handball , dodge ball ) ; std 8-10 athletics , running 50 /100 mtrs , school game roll ball matches
- Students have been bringing laurels for themselves and the school in Archery, Cricket, Langaddi, Kabbadi, Roll Ball, Badminton and Many athletic events.
Library Week / Utsav
Various Activities are BOOKS MELA , visits to old granthalays (libraries) in the city, donation of books on occasion of birthdays to the library, visit to small book shops in by lanes of the city as well as Big book shops like Crossword.
Inviting authors and story tellers , Designing book covers, Interaction with experts on the preservation of old manuscripts in the Archives.